Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduation and Riot Games!

Oh hey I graduated! :D

It feels super awesome to be done. And, to top it off, I have an internship at an incredible company and I'm really really excited. I will be rigging and animating this summer (and maybe, hopefully, permanently) at Riot Games!

I was lucky enough to meet a few of the Riot people at GDC this spring. They seem really cool, I really love their game (League of Legends), and I really look forward to getting over there next week. Until then, I'll be getting ready, hanging out with the folks and the guitar, and maybe playing some games. :P I'm also getting a new ASUS laptop tomorrow, which should be sweet business. I'll be putting Maya on there and making it my main machine.

So, sorry for the long lull between updates, but that's where we stand. I'll be sure to update on the Riot situation when I'm over there. :D

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment