Saturday, October 24, 2009

Demo Reel and Things

It occurred to me I might post a bit of my work here so you could see what I do. Below is the demo reel I made while applying to internships this past spring:



You can view my other work on my website. Whee.

That aside, I've been torn between thesis and revamping my portfolio the past week or two. Portfolio materials are due for a critique Wednesday, but I also must keep moving forward with my animation. I've also been trying to keep in touch with various industry contacts, hanging with my folks this weekend, and GMing a Mutants and Masterminds campaign with a large, rambunctious party of my friends. I'm running the good ol' "I was a teenage mutant" style setting. It seems most people are really enjoying it. All things considered, life is both exciting and exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment